1. Who are GULF’s major shareholders?
Investors can find the list of GULF’s top 10 shareholders here: GULF’s major shareholders
2. How much is the Free Float percentage of GULF’s shares?
GULF’s free float shares account for 26.23% of the Company’s total shares outstanding (as of 8 March, 2021)
3. How is GULF’s dividend policy?
GULF’s dividend policy and historical dividend can be found here: GULF’s dividend policy
4. What projects are under GULF’s business portfolio?
5. How will GULF’s power production capacity grow in the future?
GULF’s power plants installed capacity will grow to 14,498 MW (gross capacity) and 8,005 MW (equity capacity) by the year 2027.
Investor can find more information of the Company’s projects here
6. Who are GULF’s electricity customers?
In Thailand, about 90% of GULF’s electricity produced are sold to EGAT, and 10% sold to industrial customers. In other countries, GULF’s electricity generation are secured through long-term power purchase agreement with the local government, or strong and stable private entities.